[virglrenderer-devel] I want to know more detail about architecture of mesa's virgl. Could you give me the flowchart or graph architecture of virgl?

Leo.YS.Chen at acer.com Leo.YS.Chen at acer.com
Fri Dec 18 10:47:21 UTC 2020

Hi ,

I am software engineer from Acer.
I am studying mesa's virgl now.
I want to know more detail about architecture of mesa's virgl.
Could you give me the flowchart or graph architecture of virgl?

Thank you very much.

[http://www.acer.com/_logo_/acer_logo.jpg]
This email contains information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email, or the contents of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete the message. Thank you.