[virglrenderer-devel] About virtio-gpu in Windows

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu.vizoso at collabora.com
Thu Jan 28 06:34:15 UTC 2021

Hi netradar,

Something you might want to consider is to use a translation layer such
as DXVK in the guest and use the upcoming virtio-gpu-based Vulkan driver
below:

https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/5800

Probably, whatever Red Hat did so virgl could run on Windows would apply
here. Did they say if they could release their code?

Regards,

Tomeu