[waffle] Building Waffle with XCode?

Nigel Stewart nigels.com at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:21:40 PDT 2013

Hi Chad,

It's bit inconvenient that OS X 10.5 is bit so embedded in our workflow,
well supported, rock-solid, automatic builds, and so on.  (Replacing
my 2008 MacBook Pro to cope with clang!)  I guess there will come
a time to switch to something newer.  But if it's less trouble overall
to have a legacy code path for waffle, I'm all for that! :-)

- Nigel