[waffle] Building Waffle with XCode?

Chad Versace chad.versace at linux.intel.com
Thu Jul 11 00:19:55 PDT 2013

On 07/10/2013 08:52 AM, Nigel Stewart wrote:
> Chad,
>
> The 1.2 branch wcore_tinfo.c seems fine for my purposes, so far.
> Additionally, here is a patch for building cgl_config.m for Mac OS X 10.5
>
> - Nigel

This patch needs one more thing before getting committed. The GLX and EGL
platforms emit an error if the user attempts to specify a GL context
version other than the default, which 1.0, but GLX or EGL lacks the
extensions needed to specify a context version. For example, see the
first call to wcore_errorf() in wegl_config.c.

Similarly, we need to emit this error when OS < 10.6: "Mac OS 10.6 or greater
is required in order to request a GL version not equal to the default value 1.0"..