[waffle] Final (GSoCwise) waffle WGL release

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:55:26 PDT 2014

Hello list,

Some of you may have noticed me spamming the list recently. I would like to
assure you that those days are not over, but I'm planning to tone it down.

So in case you've missed it - waffle works like a champ with WGL, even piglit
approves :P

With branches 'yet-another-round-of-msvc-fixes-1.2' [1] and 'waffle-WGL-1.2' I
can run piglit+waffle+wgl on my Windows 7 machine and even crash the drivers
on a non-concurrent run :) Below is a summary of my piglit run.

[15023/15023] crash: 24, fail: 1401, pass: 8323, skip: 5274, warn: 1

There are still some small bits that needs picking (one of which is the final
API/ABI change which I'm trying to convince Chad is a good idea), but those
will happen in due time. Meanwhile head over to the github release page [3] if
you like to give it a try.

Cheers,
Emil

[1] https://github.com/evelikov/waffle/