[waffle] waffle for android-4.1.2_r1

Juha-Pekka Heikkilä juha-pekka.heikkila at linux.intel.com
Fri Feb 28 04:46:35 PST 2014

Hi Arun,

the code changes look good to me. It compile against JellyBean. I looked
up and see it was commit d49cc713332b565ad4913ef859972b82a3bca358 which
changed this to work for JB tree but broke older versions in the process.

The patch you would get in correct format with git. I am not great user of
git but the way I do it is to first do "git status" to see the changed
files. Then for each file you wish to add to the patch you do "git add
<file>" and once all files are added you do "git commit -s" which ask you
to write the commit message. For commit messages you can see from "git
log" how is the preferred style for the tree. After committing the change
to your local tree you do "git format-patch -1" which give you the last
commit in nice format. The produced patch file is easy to commit to other
trees with git while maintaining the owner, that patch file you send to
mailing list.

/Juha-Pekka