[waffle] waffle-wgl a hefty mId-term code drop :)

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:55:53 PDT 2014

Hi all,

It's official the first half of the project is now complete.

Concise and up-to the point information can be seen in the release notes [1].

For anyone interested in hearing more on the topic I am writing a small
document that explains the approach used and why I did thing this way. The
document should be available within the next ~4 hours, so in that time you can
have the chance to test how badly wflinfo crashes (I hope not) :P

Cheers,
Emil

[1] https://github.com/evelikov/waffle/releases/tag/v1.0

P.S. If it was not obvious in my earlier email asking about gl dispatch, that
the next big step might be getting it in waffle in any shape or form.