[waffle] [RESEND] Android fixes & silence compiler warnings

Chad Versace chad.versace at intel.com
Fri Feb 6 11:24:36 PST 2015

On 02/03/2015 04:55 PM, Emil Velikov wrote:
> As requested, this is a resend of the two 3 patch series.
> I've added the r-b tags, and the patches are coming directly from
>  $ git send-email -6
> so I hope they won't be messed up again.
>
> If they are, the series can be found in my github repo, branch
> for-chad/android-fixes
>
> As a one-liner - patch 2 and 3 are "would be nice" for the maintenance
> branches. I'll leave the final decision to the maintainer :-)

These will appear on master later today.

I'll cherry-pick 2 and 3 to the 1.5 branch.

But I'm wary to pull them into the 1.4 branch lest they break the build.
As for patch 2, I don't know if 1.4's wflinfo builds on Android. If you've
tested that, then I'll pick patch 2 to 1.4 too. As for patch 3, it
touches LOCAL_CFLAGS. In the past I've hit surprising issues with
LOCAL_CFLAGS on Android 4.x that broke the build, and I'm afraid to
touch that without testing the Android 4.x build again.