[waffle] json, approach 2, version 2

Frank Henigman fjhenigman at google.com
Sat Jun 18 19:16:08 UTC 2016

Perhaps I rewrote the branch after posting that link, it appears not
to be on the json5 branch anymore.  Though the link should still take
you to original (now orphaned) commit.
In any case, you and Emil answered my question.  I'll assume I did the
glxinfo correctly for now, and you'll see it when I send v2 of the
series.  I'll send v2 after rebasing and incorporating the latest
suggestions.
Thanks.