[waimea] Cusomisation issues

Matthew Smith piequals3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:51:39 EEST 2004

Hi,

I've just got waimea and am now trying to customise it. Some of the
things in /usr/local/share/waimea/actions/sloppyfocusopaque/action.conf
are not to my liking, so I thought I'd copy that file to my ~/.waimea
directory and change it that way.

I changed my ~/.waimearc file to point the new actionFile. However,
when I restart waimea, I get many errors in warning.log and non of the
actions work, including the menus. Nothing has been edited in the
actions file yet, so I do not understand why it is not still working.

warning.log has errors about the style not being able to find certain
actionlists.

Any ideas on what I could do to fix this so I can enjoy waimea?

Ciao for now,
Matt.

--
puma.homelinux.org - 0.68% uptime