[waimea] Background images, svg, icons

jeffrey-wilson at cinci.rr.com jeffrey-wilson at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jul 9 14:33:30 EEST 2004

Hello all.  Longtime user of XFCE4 now switching to waimea.  I noticed on the freedesktop.org site screenshots of waimea that the freedesktop.svg is plastered on the background.  When I use the freedesktop theme (part of the 0.5.0_pre040506 ebuild in gentoo), I only have a smooth grey gradient. So my question list is as follows:
1) How do you change the background image?  The gentoo forums suggest that it is done with Esetroot.  Where should I put this command, and what is the syntax?
2) How do you get the svg on the desktop?  This of course may be related to (1).
3) What do you use for icons on the desktop?
Thx.