[waimea] congratulations for the list and first question!

Andy Herrman aherrman at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 30 15:22:19 EEST 2004

Well, the way I do it (for aterm at least) is I have a couple scripts
(aterm_start, aterm_su, etc) that do different things with aterm in my
~/bin dir.  In the ~/.waimea/menu file I then call those scripts instead
of just calling aterm.  However, you could just put the entire command
(aterm -fg green ...) within the brackets in the menu file.  Here's an
example of both ways (taken from my ~/.waimea/menu file)

[start] (rootmenu)
  [title] (Root Menu)
  [item]  (aterm)     {aterm_start}
  [item] (Xterm)   {xterm -bg black -fg white -l}

If you don't know the syntax of the menu file, man wamiea.  That should
give you all the info you need for all the syntax files.

Hope that helps!

    -Andy