[waimea] settings Maximized & Titlebar segfault

jeffrey-wilson at cinci.rr.com jeffrey-wilson at cinci.rr.com
Sun Nov 7 16:06:19 EET 2004

As a disclaimer, I am not using the CVS (so this question might be inappropriate) but rather the gentoo 0.5.0_pre040506 ebuild.  While constructing a theme I wanted to check out the notitle decoration.  So I rightclick on the titlebar, choose settings->Titlebar and I get a waimea 8089 segmentation fault.  This happened with a few of the other settings, especially if I leftclick in the titlebar after selecting...say...always on top.  Anyone else see this?  Make sure you are not doing anything important while testing.