[waimea] Can't access CVS

SML simon25 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:15:40 EEST 2005

Apparently there are problems with waimea not being compatible with
the latest version of cairo - so unless you have an old version of
cairo installed, then I wouldn't bother.

I also signed up to this mailing list about 4 days ago and asked a
question about the activity of waimea and there was no response. In
fact, your email was the first waimea email that I have received since
I joined the mailing list.

Maybe another new lightweight cairo window manager will be released in
the future.

Rgds,
simon.