Wayland in N900

Darxus at chaosreigns.com Darxus at chaosreigns.com
Fri Dec 17 10:58:45 PST 2010

On 12/17, Esa Törmikoski wrote:
> On 12/16/2010 11:06 AM, Sami Kyöstilä wrote:

> >problem is there's no way to share EGLImages across processes in that

> Doomed right in the start :( Need to find some other topic for
> thesis work then if this is impossible..

Ask Nokia to implement EGLImage sharing across processes?

I assume the driver is closed?

Due to the relationship between Intel, Nokia, MeeGo, and Wayland, I bet
Nokia is planning to also move to Wayland, so they might actually be
helpful in making it possible for you to do the work for them.

Those relationships I mentioned are:  MeeGo was announced jointly by Intel
and Nokia.  And Intel hired Kristian to get MeeGo working on Wayland.

--
"Blades don't need reloading." - The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
http://www.ChaosReigns.com