Indiana LinuxFest Speaker Request

Lord Drachenblut lord.drachenblut at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:45:39 PST 2010

Greetings Everyone

  Was wanting to know if anyone from the wayland community would be interested
in giving a talk about wayland, how it works, and what improvements and
changes it brings to the linux desktop at the linuxfest i'm working on
organizing?  Wayland is a hot topic currently with ubuntu and fedora both
talking about switching to it in upcoming releases.  So we are hoping that we
could have a dev come and speak to help others understand what the signifigance
of wayland is to the desktop.

Cheers and thanks for your time.
--
Matthew Williams
President Indiana F/oss Society

PGP e-mail is welcome!  Get my 1024 bit signature key from:
<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x00D1EABB>