No subject

hyro5239 at i-ml.com hyro5239 at i-ml.com
Thu Dec 30 06:07:30 PST 2010

Hi, all.

This is tista.
Just now I joined and may I talk about "Using Wayland on GMA500/Poulsbo" ?

I'm a Sony VAIO P (VPCP11AKJ) user, unfortunately GMA500/Poulsbo employed.
also a Member of GMA500 team in Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~tista
Then I'm testing Natty (Ubuntu 11.04) alpha-1 and Intel's EMGD ver.1.5 driver
and I often had reported results to the topic of ubuntu forum:

Hopefully Xorg-edgers team had opened PPA of Wayland testing use:
https://launchpad.net/~xorg-edgers/+archive/wayland
(I think those packages  were not so much new compared with your git branch, but
easy to test for me.)
I'm also testing them on VAIO P. yeah very experimental...

Please let me know the possibility about "Using Wayland on GMA500/Poulsbo".
And if you have any ideas, tell me and I want to try anything !!

----- Today's some details of mine. -----
dmesg --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/548827/
lshw --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/548828/
xorg.conf --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/548830/