Benchmark of Wayland

Mohamed Ikbel Boulabiar boulabiar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:06:44 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Dana Jansens <dana at orodu.net> wrote:

> Can you point to a single production kernel driver for 3d projection ?
>  If not this smells like trolling..

Please don't misunderstand my mail.
I am not from those who are building holographic projection.
but if you want active 3d systems which need a 3d glasses, they exist and
you can buy them.
http://www.3dmovielist.com/projectors.html
And what about 3d input from Kinect?

it's not trolling, but opening eyes about things that can happen, should we
then reprogram everything?
At least there should be a simple way to add that support by extensions.

By showing all this I want that you start thinking what is possible to do
with it.
And sorry if I haven't expressed it right.