Universal Ubuntu build script

Darxus at chaosreigns.com Darxus at chaosreigns.com
Sat Nov 20 20:13:36 PST 2010

On 11/20, André de Souza Pinto wrote:
> I make some changes to work on my laptop with
> i915 kms (Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS, 943/940GML Express
> Integrated Graphics Controller)

Thanks.  I believe I added everything you did that didn't break nouveau
support.

I'd appreciate it if you would test the new version:
http://www.chaosreigns.com/wayland/wayland-build-ubuntu-all.sh

I kept the install prefix as $HOME/install, but now it's defined at the top
of the script so it's easy to change.

I kept --enable-nouveau-experimental-api and --enable-gallium-nouveau in.
I believe they shouldn't cause you problems.

Thanks for adding the git pulls if the repos have already been cloned.  I
added some git cleans, so don't run it if you have locally modified code.

Also, --with-xkb-rootdir=/usr/share/X11/xkb doesn't work.  I checked
strace, and it's still loading from $HOME/install/share/X11/xkb.

--
"Of course there's strength in numbers. But there's strength in sharp
weaponry too. Ironically, this lead to what we call 'civilization'."