Wayland Compilation,

Clurado cl clurado1980 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 07:11:35 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clurado cl <clurado1980 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: Wayland Compilation,
To: Benjamin Franzke <benjaminfranzke at googlemail.com>

Ok , i build mesa 7.9 with commands : --disable-gallium
--with-dri-drivers=i915,i965,i810 --enable-gles2 --enable-gles-overlay
--with-egl-platforms=drm,x11

compiled and installed .

--

latest version of cairo with following commands : --enable-gl=yes

latest libdrm with no command .

set EGL_DRIVER=/usr/local/lib/egl/egl_dri2.so
set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/ust/local/lib

copy udev rules
udevadm trigger --subsystem-match=drm --subsystem-match=input

stopped x with : /etc/init.d/xdm stop

run on tty2 :

./compositor

failed to create context
failed to initialize egl
failed to create compositor

!!?!! i am confused !
i am running on opensuse 11.3 , Pentium M 1.44 Ghz , intelGM855