Mouse acts like a spotlight

Karshan Sharma sharma34 at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 4 21:40:57 PDT 2011

Hi,
   I just got wayland built on my laptop, and when I ran the
compositor and then terminal inside it (without X), everything worked
fine till I moved the mouse. Moving the mouse made the terminal
disappear. Well not exactly disappear but, the mouse acts like sort of
a spotlight, showing just the circle immediately surrounding the
mouse, but clicking on the terminal and dragging it makes it reappear,
quite weird. Anyone have the same problem ? i'm using i915 driver with
drm ofcourse.