Type safety of protocol calls

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Sun Feb 20 13:31:41 PST 2011

* Chris Morgan <chmorgan at gmail.com> schrieb:

> Maybe we could compile the c code as c++? Wouldn't require using
> classes etc but would provide better type conversion checking.

Actually, I'm currently in process of building several packages
with an C++ (instead of C) compiler for analysis and cleanup
purposes (eg. it enforced you to write parameter types before
the parameter names, and other things I'd consider much cleaner).

This approach might turn out as a fine QM tool ...

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt at metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666