_glapi_get_proc_address issue

李海梅 lihaimei880313 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 01:50:26 PST 2011

Hi, guys

I tried to test QT on wayland, and after I compile the QT-wayland with the
latest version of codes, I failed to run the examples of QT examples in
Wayland terminal,

the system gives the following prompt:

failed to find _glapi_get_proc_address
Internal error: Could not resolve keysym SunProps
Internal error:Could not resolve keysym SunFront
Internal error:Could not resolve keysym SunOpen
LibEGL warning: failed to create DRM screen
LibEGLwarning: DRI2: failed to find _glapi_get_proc_address
LibEGL warning: failed to create DRM screen
failed to initialize EGL display

I saw that *Benjamin Franzke* has commited the patches to the repo, so I
don't think I have to apply some patches to the current codes,

Anyone can give me a instruction on going through this situation?

My environment: Ubuntu 10.04 +  Mesa 7.10,

Thanks

Nan