drm + kms + egl

Alberich de megres alberich2k5 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:32:59 PST 2011

Continuing with my problems, I tried wayland with the same results
(this weird vertical columns, lots of them).

I follow this tutorial:
http://wayland.freedesktop.org/building.html

So or my problem is my kernel, or libdrm. I'm using both nouveau and
radeon drm drivers from the kernel.
what am i doing wrong?

thanks!