Call for desktop/graphics/mobile tracks for Linux Plumbers' Conf 2011

Jesse Barker jesse.barker at
Fri Jul 1 09:17:07 PDT 2011

We have both desktop (for general graphics/media stuff) and mobile
tracks at this year's LPC.

So if you're working on a topic related to one of the above areas,
especially one that has open issues or spans multiple parts of the
stack, please submit a topic for discussion at
against the appropriate track.

If you've already submitted a talk to one of these tracks, you will
likely be hearing from us over the next week.

We're passed earlybird registration, but you can still sign up and attend.

Jesse Barker, desktop track lead
Daniel Stone, mobile track lead