'wl_display_sync_func_t' has not been declared --about qt on wayland install issues(Haimei Li)

李海梅 lihaimei880313 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:31:35 PST 2011

ps: in the second step: configure

there are many warnings as following , it just shows some of them , and
others are similar to them. 'unmatched parentheses are deprecated.'

 Reading /home/test/lighthouse/demos/qtdemo/qtdemo.pro
WARNING: /home/test/lighthouse/mkspecs/features/unix/gdb_dwarf_index.prf:8:
Unmatched parentheses are deprecated.
 Reading /home/test/lighthouse/demos/declarative/declarative.pro
  Reading /home/test/lighthouse/demos/declarative/minehunt/minehunt.pro
WARNING: /home/test/lighthouse/mkspecs/features/unix/gdb_dwarf_index.prf:8:
Unmatched parentheses are deprecated.

I think it would better for you to help me to analyse this problem.

Regards,
Haimei Li