fixed bug in wl_list

Marty Jack martyj19 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 04:28:27 PST 2011

I have never encountered a system where it was believed to be desirable to allow something to be removed twice.  It is important to keep data structures clean.  If anything you would be more likely to see a debugging mode where the lists were fully checked after every insert or remove to make sure they are internally consistent, especially if they are important to keeping the system running.  It's not that much different from memory allocation.  A block is allocated, or it is free, and a double free is a bug.