HPC (High Performance Compute) Architecture

Marty Jack martyj19 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 20:54:02 PDT 2011

Mostly, it is identically equal to "remote Wayland protocol".  Except that this iSwifter thing is specific to remoting Flash applications.

Speaking of which there is a GSOC'11 proposal over on X.org to do the remote Wayland protocol.

The parts about Lion taking over the world I am skeptical of seeing that to my knowledge Lion is only going to run on hardware supplied by Apple, which is a tiny fraction of all hardware.

But, don't let me dissuade anyone, it is open source and people should feel free to work on anything they think is valuable.