Proposing a simple-cairo-client for wayland-demos

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:22:50 PDT 2011

I really like having an example that is everything in one file, like
this. Please keep this maintained and make sure it is easy for anybody
learning Wayland to find it.

Further enhancements might be to actually do something with events (just
printing "click at x,y" and so on to stdout). Obviously the program
would get bigger but it would likely lead to all the stuff people
writing toolkits will need to get started.