Wayland Window Management Proposal

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:45:05 PDT 2011

I was trying to stay out of this, but...

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Michal Suchanek <hramrach at centrum.cz> wrote:
> This is *not* *about* *optimization*.  If you rely on *every* *single*
> *client* to be responsive for your WM to work then the moment *any*
> *single* *client* becomes unresponsive your WM *breaks*.
>
> If you think a non-broken WM is an optimization I guess we live in
> somewhat different worlds.

Strawman; it is always possible to multiplex I/O in a way that
prevents any single client from blocking things being done in other
clients or internal server work.

~ C.

P.S. I want an amethyst bikeshed. Not purple, mind you; I want the
bikeshed carved out of a giant amethyst geode. It'll be awesome, I
promise.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<MostAwesomeDude at gmail.com>