Patch for updating gtk over wayland interface

Zhao, Juan J juan.j.zhao at intel.com
Tue Nov 1 18:06:19 PDT 2011

Hi there,
         These days I built gtk+ in my platform and updated the interface and fixing some problems with the help from wayland-devel. Now the first step is done: some simple applications in gtk+/test can work well now.
         So I send this patch to gtk-devel for review and asking for suggestions.
         As I know, Bnf in wayland-devel also has interest on this and has similar patch. So I also add him and ask for suggestion.
         I'm not sure which patch format gtk-devel likes, so I just send it with attachment not by "git send-email".

         Of course there are still lots of further works should be done, I will go on to fix there.

-----
Juan