FOSDEM 2012 DevRoom!

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Nov 14 03:28:18 PST 2011

Great News! We got ourselves another devroom!

We are sharing it with the openICC project, we have currently pencilled
in Xorg/Mesa/Wayland for saturday (we should be able to get the devroom
in the morning already this year!) and sunday morning, and sunday
afternoon is (currently) dedicated to openICC.

The initial wiki page has been put in place at:
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2012

We already have 5.5 speakers in place (Matthieu's proposal was basically
to satisfy the deadline i put in place for requesting the devroom), so
we need at least 5 more speakers before the 14th of January 2012. So if
you are corporate, start, or continue, talking to your managers about
getting sent to FOSDEM!

Luc Verhaegen.