questions about gtk simple applications running on wayland

Zhao, Juan J juan.j.zhao at intel.com
Sun Oct 30 23:14:45 PDT 2011

Further investigation about why the gtk client send the wrong message "please let the item 9 in wl_map object do shell_set_toplevel".
There are still some mistakes in the client side, it binds the wrong interface for wl_shell in my side.
The check in the server side is still necessary, because it should not be crashed by the unhealthy client.
Done for this problem.

-----
Juan