Video - Ubuntu GTK package, GTK theming works, launcher...

darxus at chaosreigns.com darxus at chaosreigns.com
Wed Apr 18 19:43:53 PDT 2012

http://www.chaosreigns.com/wayland/demos/2012-04-18-wayland-theming-gtk-qtwebkit.html

The only thing in this video compiled from source is qtwebkit (showing
youtube, since people missed it in my last video).

Wayland / Weston and all the applications are from the Ubuntu
Precise archives.  GTK+ built with Wayland support is from my PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~darxus/+archive/wayland-gtk

GTK+ theming started working, I guess between the GTK+ 3.4.0 and 3.4.1
releases.

I have the launcher / panel starting all the applications I know work:
http://www.chaosreigns.com/wayland/dl/weston-desktop-shell.ini

It seems brasero stopped working.

--
"It's never too late to panic."