Skew bug with egl

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 00:12:07 PDT 2012

On 08/14/2012 03:29 PM, Scott Moreau wrote:
> Possibly a nouveau specific bug? It works fine here on radeon gallium
> and intel dri2.
>

> Scott

I finally gave up and went back to the nvidia proprietary drivers.
Wayland works fine with EGL_SOFTWARE=1. It's not fast but I am just
trying to figure out some api ideas. The skew bug is gone, but also so
is the long-annoying xcb bug as well! And my other software and window
system are back to non-annoying speed, too.

Trying out the xserver inside wayland now...