seat_get_touch not being called

Keller Alexander-B42067 B42067 at freescale.com
Mon Dec 3 12:45:14 PST 2012

I have been trying to get my touchscreen inputs to work on Wayland, and everytime the screen is touched I get an error saying "couldn't find resource." I get that error because my seat->touch->resource_list is empty, and the function that writes to that list is seat_get_touch is not being called. What is unusual is that when I start the server, the server recognizes that a touch screen is plugged in and my driver is returning all the correct information. I was wondering exactly how the seat_get_touch function gets called so that I can populate the resource_list. Any help on this issue would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

-Alexander Keller