Wayland-Cint repo needs a new home

Casey Dahlin cdahlin at redhat.com
Sun Jul 8 04:31:20 PDT 2012

Hey all,

So anyone that has been using it may have noticed that the Wayland Continuous
Integration Repo hasn't been updated in several weeks. While some of that is my
schedule tightening, the major blockage has been that I can't seem to push to
gitorious anymore.

I'm still not certain if this is a local issue with my copy of git or ssh or if
it's on their end, but bottom line is, I'd like somewhere else to push the
branch if possible. If anyone here uses it and knows of a place I could stash
it I'd be appreciative.

--CJD