Adding sliding layout effect in weston desktop shell

tecton tang tecton69 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:13:21 PDT 2012

Hello everyone.

Recently we are developing Wayland project with help of Intel engineers.

Now we've modified the desktop-shell in weston to add an effect of sliding
layouts. There are shortcuts on it above background.
Shortcuts are like launchers on panel, they can be activated by single
click.
Also they can be dragged to trash to remove them, here we reused drag and
drop mechanism in it.

Layout and shortcuts can be configured in weston.ini.

We would appreciate it very much if you would give us some feedback. Thank
you.

A simple demo video is attached.

Team members:
        Li Chen         <cl.zhejiang.china at gmail.com>