Wayland on Embedded

Abhijit Potnis abhijitpotnis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:28:45 PDT 2012

Hello ,

Is there any plan to have(& maintain) a GLES2 >> framebuffer back-end for
Weston on the weston git, so as to have Weston run on hardware's that do
support GLES2 on framebuffer ?
Say for example ARM targets like the beagle-board. I know that the GLES2 >>
framebuffer implementations would become redundant once the hardware
vendors
start supporting wayland on their boards. But it would still serve the
purpose of running/testing weston (and a few software rendered apps) on
hardware that
don't yet have support for Wayland from the vendor.

--
Regards,
Abhijit Potnis