Inputs

Claudiu Lupu lupuu.claudiu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 07:23:38 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have a question regarding the compositor and keyboard/mouse inputs and surfaces. I have set some surfaces that I am manipulating using the ivi-shell. I have another surface that is a virtual keyboard. When I press a button on the surface a virtual keyboard driver is sending keyboard events to the compositor. My problem is that compositor is sending events back to the virtual keyboard window. My question: is it possible to make compositor sending the inputs to an unfocused surface? Or to send mouse events to one surface and keyboard events to other.
Imagine that when I click on the virtual keyboard the pointer focus is gained by that surface not the target surface. Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Claudiu Lupu