xwayland: xwm positioning and focus

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 6 08:18:26 PDT 2012

Kristian,

Thanks for applying the patches. I've updated the remaining with the tip
and amended two patches (opaque region fix for non-decorated surfaces
and focus assistance):

     http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/weston/log/?h=xwm

I'm worried with the amount of corner cases that ICCCM and EWMH bring to
the applications and we'd have to deal with in XWM. So would be good if
we can sort out some test bed whenever touching it, trying to avoid
breakages. In particular now I'm caring for transient and non-decorated
windows -- so for instance how are you testing those?

Tiago