Which distro/version is better for compiling Wayland?

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 19:58:03 PDT 2012

Got error when linking weston:

  CCLD   wcap-decode
/home/jxiong/install/lib/libvpx.a(onyx_if.c.o): In function `vp8_change_config':
(.text+0x1c1a): undefined reference to `sem_wait'
/home/jxiong/install/lib/libvpx.a(onyx_if.c.o): In function
`vp8_loopfilter_frame':
(.text+0x323a): undefined reference to `sem_post'
/home/jxiong/install/lib/libvpx.a(onyx_if.c.o): In function
`vp8_loopfilter_frame':

How to add -pthread in the link option?

I see POPPLER_CFLAGS = -pthread in weston\wcap\Makefile.
Not sure why it does not help.