Wayland and Weston 0.94.90 releases

Kristian Høgsberg hoegsberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:59:37 PDT 2012

Hello,

We're getting close to the 0.95 release of Wayland and Weston and as a
warm up I've put out a pre-release of Wayland and Weston:

	http://wayland.freedesktop.org/releases/wayland-0.94.90.tar.xz
	http://wayland.freedesktop.org/releases/weston-0.94.90.tar.xz

This 0.94.90 release is really just warming up and making sure it all
distchecks and the release mechanism is working.

We're mostly done with the protocol and API changes we had planned for
1.0, and the 0.95 release marks the point where we start to freeze.
This means that after 0.95 is tagged, we'll try very hard not to break
protocol, but only add to it in a backwards compatible way and version
the changes correctly.  I expect we can release 0.95 early July.

Kristian