No subject

Mon May 21 10:13:16 PDT 2012

One set with
libEGL debug: Native platform type: drm (autodetected)
and other set with
libEGL debug: Native platform type: wayland (autodetected)

Can some one please explain why are these sets getting repeated? I have buil=
t MESA with backend support for wayland and egl.
May be I am missing some fundamental concept here.

Thanks and Regards,
Souvik

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. =0A=
=0A=
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
 this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may=
 contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not=
 the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this=
 e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this=
 message and any attachments. =0A=
=0A=
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should=
 check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The compa=
ny accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by th=
is email. =0A=
=0A=
www.wipro.com