gtk3-demo-application not running in gtk with Wayland back end

Alex Wu zhiwen.wu at linux.intel.com
Mon May 28 19:18:26 PDT 2012

Due to some gtk application has dependency which may stop it running on
wayland, I suggest to run a simple gtk3 application like
gnome-calculator to verify that your gtk3 and weston works well. You can
ref https://launchpad.net/~darxus/+archive/wayland-gtk
<https://launchpad.net/%7Edarxus/+archive/wayland-gtk> to setup necesary
env.

? 2012/5/28 16:59, suranjana.bhattacharya at wipro.com ??: