New weston-terminal crashes after resize

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:11:01 PDT 2012

The weston-terminal from git crashes on me pretty soon after doing a
resize. It looks like the crash is when the mouse exits the window. I
don't think this was true of previous versions.

It also appears that weston-terminals launched from *outside* of a
wayland session (ie from the x terminal that I used to launch the
x11-compositor) crash when the mouse exits. Once it does this it often
crashes immediately when run the next time.