XWayland on i915GM

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at linux.intel.com
Tue Sep 4 11:04:33 PDT 2012

On 09/04/2012 06:56 PM, Knut Petersen wrote:
> System: Pentium M Dothan, i915GM, linux 3.6-rc*, xorg and wayland/weston
> fresh git.
>
> Could anybody please confirm that xwayland does (or does not) work on
> that hardware?
> I don´t have problems to build the software, but any starting x client
> immediately kills xwayland:

I don't think the hardware is the problem.

You're compiling Xwayland without debugging symbols so it's a bit tricky
to tell what's going on, but my guess is that you're facing the same
issues other guys had here on the ml; try to check if you're using the
correct version of libxtrans:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2012-August/005157.html

Cheers,
    Tiago