Comment on global shortcuts security

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:53:20 PDT 2012

Keystrokes should be sent to the application first. Only if the
application refuses them should they be considered global shortcuts.

I think this will fix most of the security problems you raise. It also
means there can be simpler shortcuts, currenlty global shortcuts require
the holding down of an excessive number of shift keys to avoid conflicts
with any possible shortcut in a program.