[patches] Add a color management framework to weston

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:39:03 PDT 2013

On 4 April 2013 19:08, Bill Spitzak <spitzak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are clients supposed to tell the compositor what color space their buffer
> is, and the compositor then converts to the output's color space as part of
> the compositing step?

At the moment I'm just implementing the calibration state setting,
i.e. setting the gamma ramps from the VCGT data. When we have
sub-surfaces to play with I was going to look at tagging subsurfaces
with different color spaces and setting up shaders to do the color
conversion to display space, but for the moment I was trying to keep
it simple.

Richard.