[Wayland] wayland compilation fails

Nathan Reboud maaw at laposte.net
Wed Aug 7 07:47:50 PDT 2013

Hi,

Since the last commit on Wayland master, I have this compilation error :

<~/source/wayland> make
make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/source/wayland'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/source/wayland/src'
CC scanner.o
CC connection.lo
In file included from wayland-private.h:32:0,
from connection.c:42:
wayland-server.h:253:37: fatal error: wayland-server-protocol.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [connection.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/source/wayland/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/source/wayland'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If I checkout 1.2, everything works perfectly ;)
Should I report a new bug to bugzilla ?

Nathan Reboud

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net